Today I took some time and made a few “tweaks” to the site. I think this will make it a bit cleaner and easier to deal with in the long run.
First of all I’ve changed the main links at the top. I’ve consolidated my “Tears of Vriannon” and “Boneman’s Bargain” serial stories under the single banner “Serial Stories” (duh!?!). I’ve also changed the “Stories” link to “Standalone Stories” to differentiate between the episodic stuff and the one-shot stuff. I want my menus and such be as “title-neutral” as possible; the change to “Serial Stories” will make it easier to add new serial titles later (should the need arise). Don’t worry–if you want to get directly to a serial story you still can by going to the “Pages” box on the right-hand side. The serialized stories will be indexed by title there.
I’ve also pared down my blogroll and created a new “Links” page. This will make it easier to keep some of the great links I keep coming across in my travels and help make the front page blogroll easier to maintain.
As always, feel free to let me know what you think. Be sure and subscribe to get email updates. Tip your waitstaff.